We at DOPECAUSEWESAID are always looking for great new songs/videos/EPs/mixtapes/albums in the genres of Pop, Hip-Hop, RnB/Soul, Rock, and Electronic music to feature on our website, social media, and curated Spotify playlists. Submit your material to us and we'll check it out. Because of the high volume of submissions we receive daily, our follow-up correspondence with you may take between 5-7 days or more, but rest assured that we listen to everything we receive, but cannot feature everything.
- Only send us your material using the form below if you do not have a press release. If you do have a press release, email us directly at email@example.com.
- Only send us your best, new material in the genres of Pop, Hip-Hop, RnB/Soul, Electronic, Rock, and the other subgenres you see on this platform.
- Only send us Soundcloud/Bandcamp/Audiomack/Spotify embedded links of your songs and YouTube/Vimeo links for videos.
- Subscribe to The CAB Portal artist development and strategic music submission platform. Learn more about it below.
- Don't submit any material to us older than one month old.
- If your submission is approved for publication, we'll reach out to you asking for follow-up material such as an official bio and 2-3 high quality pictures. Do not send us low quality selfies of yourself to be posted with the feature.
- Don't send us a song/video embed without anything else included in the email. It automatically gets deleted.
Suggested Reading from The CAB Portal Blog:
Submit Your Music to DOPECAUSEWESAID
Submit your new song or video to The CAB Portal's CONNECTOR strategic music submission system and it will be sent to leading music blogs, curated Spotify or Soundcloud playlists, and YouTube channels for placement.
MEDIA related: If you have an upcoming song, video or project (mixtape/EP/album) dropping soon or performance on the horizon, send us an official press release and we will promote it on our site as well as our social media (Instagram/Facebook/Twitter). Please send the information as a final version. We will not write it for you; we publish what we receive.
ATTENTION: If you have a new EP, mixtape, or album coming out soon, email us with the release date, promo pictures, and other pertinent information and we will allow you to 'take over' our website the week of its release in order to promote it. This takeover includes a customized landing page which will replace our homepage, an interview with you to discuss the project, a review of the project, and more. For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE CAB PORTAL (thecabportal.com)
The CAB Portal is the hub for artist development and strategic music submissions, providing essential information for success in the music industry.
The CAB Portal includes:
- Artist Services such as the CONNECTOR music submissions system, consulting, graphic design, website creation, and press release/official bio/one sheet development;
- Blog proviing articles on tricks of the trade, music news, artist interviews, recommended products/services, and featured artist showcases;
- Exclusive discounts from Brand Partners such as Feature.fm, DropTrack, and Stimulated Media;
- Official Store with the latest music software, instruments, equipment, tech, and more;
- Comprehensive lists of websites/blogs and record labels that accept music submissions from artists, recommended platforms and mobile applications, digital music distribution providers, website development, merchandise platforms, top music hashtags;
- Music contracts and US Copyright forms, music submission worksheet and checklist, templates for email submissions, writing an official bio, artist one sheet, and electronic press kits;
- Suggested reading related to music submissions, building your fan base, social media outreach, DIY record labels, gaining verified status on Spotify, increased Soundcloud plays, and music licensing;
- Informative videos about music marketing and promotion, fan base building, software and equipment for music production;
- Calendar for 2018 of upcoming music festivals and conferences;
- CAB Portal Newsletter