Terms of Service
DOPECAUSEWESAID was created to be a link between emerging artists and fans of the genres of Hip-Hop, RnB, Pop, Soul, and EDM. We pride ourselves on bringing to our audience the best of the these genres from emerging artists who deserve exposure and shine. We hope that every artist featured on this website and our other media streams gains new fans and takes their musical career to the next level.
To ensure quality control and that our audience continues to receive the best product as possible, we ask that the music, videos, and pictures that are submitted to DOPECAUSEWESAID for publication be of high audio and visual quality. No freestyles over industry beats will be accepted, only original or cover songs; sampled music will be accepted. If the submitted material is not up to our standards, unfortunately we will not be able to post them.
DOPECAUSEWESAID does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and will remove all Content if properly notified that such content infringes on another's intellectual property rights.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent and have identified content on the Site which is not a work for which you are compensated through a music licensing agency, and which you believe is infringing your copyright(s), you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing DOPECAUSEWESAID copyright agent with the following information (see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) for further details):
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of all of the copyrighted works that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the DOPECAUSEWESAID website, including, a URL of the specific location of the infringing material;
- Information sufficient to allow us to contact you including, at a minimum, your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.